Verif-i can independently test your seismic equipment in the laboratory or in the field.
Instrument manufacturers or potential users get an independent assessment to ensure that the technology meets specifications. Verif-i will produce a confidential report that can be used for implementing improvements or for marketing purposes.
Why use Verif-i for your technical audit?
- Totally independent service.
- Identification of equipment or procedural deficiencies.
- On the spot problem solving and long term advice.
- Expert specialist engineers.
- Leading edge test equipment.
- Data acquisition system self-tests do not tell the whole story. Verif-i provides a totally independent audit service covering recording instruments, sources and receivers, ensuring that systems used in data acquisition are right first time.
- This means your projects will run more effectively and your internal and external customers will benefit. A rigorous approach to eliminating acquisition errors reduces risk and increases data value.
Verif-i expertise and experience
- Verif-i only uses experienced engineers to conduct the audit and their expert knowledge means that deficiencies with equipment or procedures will be quickly identified.
- Fast location of problem areas allows the audit to be completed efficiently, eliminating any time delays and getting results to the client and contractor for fast implementation.
- We carry all our own leading edge test equipment including Testif-i in-field test analysis software, high accuracy timing equipment, geophone tester, Sandwich Box vibrator tester, digital blaster testers, signal generators etc.
On the spot problem solving and long term advice
- The aim of the audit is to work with the contractor to improve data quality, identify problem areas and suggest procedures to rectify faults and prevent future occurrences.
- The tests that we conduct are based on long experience in the verification of recording systems and sources and further tests may be developed in the field to fully investigate any anomalies that are uncovered.