// Technical Audits & Audit Services
What does a Verif-i Audit Provide?
Auditors perceive and recognize the propositions before them for examination by obtaining evidence and evaluating
Formulate an opinion which is communicated through their auditing report based on their judgement as an External Auditor or based on the Audit Criteria as a Consultant Auditor
Audits provide third-party assurance to stakeholders that the subject matter is free from material misstatement
Advantages of a Verif-i Audit
- Honest appraisal of potential and worthiness
- Expert with knowledge of both the technology, application, and the market
- Completely independent external auditor
- Provides own auditing standards and processes
- Compliance assurance with industry standards and firm’s project requirements
- Strictest confidentiality regarding all proprietary information
- Evaluates deficiencies or areas of improvement in a process, system, or proposal
Objectives of a Verif-i Audit
- Ensure technical operations are being performed as per firm’s requirement
- Check that a framework of control is in place to sufficiently mitigate potential risk
- Determine whether procured technical equipment is technically suitable for the purpose
- Establish that authority and responsibility for operating activities are assigned properly
- Information system is adequate to provide assurance of operating activities being performed properly
Benefits of a Verif-i Audit
- Improvement in internal control systems to mitigate potential risk
- Improvement in the quality of service
- Assurance of revenue
- Transparent and cost-effective procurement of goods and services
- Completion of project on time
- Reduction of project cost and annual operating cost
- Performance improvement of a system
Request more information about our Technical Audits
// Verif-i can independently test your seismic equipment in the laboratory or in the field
Instrument manufacturers or potential users get an independent assessment to ensure that the technology meets specifications. Verif-i will produce a confidential report that can be used for implementing improvements or for marketing purposes.
Why use Verif-i for your technical audit?
- Totally independent service.
- Identification of equipment or procedural deficiencies.
- On the spot problem solving and long term advice.
- Expert specialist engineers.
- Leading edge test equipment.
- Data acquisition system self-tests do not tell the whole story. Verif-i provides a totally independent audit service covering recording instruments, sources and receivers, ensuring that systems used in data acquisition are right first time.
- This means your projects will run more effectively and your internal and external customers will benefit. A rigorous approach to eliminating acquisition errors reduces risk and increases data value.
Verif-i expertise and experience
- Verif-i only uses experienced engineers to conduct the audit and their expert knowledge means that deficiencies with equipment or procedures will be quickly identified.
- Fast location of problem areas allows the audit to be completed efficiently, eliminating any time delays and getting results to the client and contractor for fast implementation.
- We carry all our own leading edge test equipment including Testif-i in-field test analysis software, high accuracy timing equipment, geophone tester, Sandwich Box vibrator tester, digital blaster testers, signal generators etc.
On the spot problem solving and long term advice
- The aim of the audit is to work with the contractor to improve data quality, identify problem areas and suggest procedures to rectify faults and prevent future occurrences.
- The tests that we conduct are based on long experience in the verification of recording systems and sources and further tests may be developed in the field to fully investigate any anomalies that are uncovered.