A Verif-i HSE Specialist is a representative that monitors and advises on Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) matters associated with the Project. The Verif-i HSE Specialist will be responsible for verifying that the survey contractors and subcontractors comply with the Project HSE Plan, contract requirements, HSE laws and regulations, and industry standards.
- Monitor and assess Contractor HSE procedures and processes
- Ensure adherence to the CLIENT and HSE requirements, contract HSE requirements, and the Project HSE Plan
- Communicate deviations to CLIENT and Contractor designated personnel
- Recommend HSE improvements and/or corrective actions
- Ensure that the Project HSE Plan is updated to accurately reflect field procedures
- Represent CLIENT in Project related HSE matters
- Participate in incident investigations as required
- Monitor HSE performance data
- Compile HSE data and statistics for daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Assist the Lead QC Representative as appropriate
- Assist in the development of the Project HSE Plan when possible
- Report to CLIENT contact as requested
- Work with Technical and other QCs as a team
- Maintain awareness of other QCs’ areas of responsibility
- Conduct HSE audits of vessel and crew to assess compliance with regulatory, industry standards, and Client requirements.