Survey Design Principles
There are several ways to approach Survey Design. It is therefore relevant to briefly describe the philosophy Verif-i adopts.
- All relevant information will be used in the survey design.
- All relevant geophysical knowledge will be considered in the survey design.
- Possible methodologies will be considered, these may only provide a part solution but shall guide the final solution.
- The design shall provide data to fit the specific purposes of the interpretation, which shall include the additional shallow targets.
A Verif-i Survey Design can contain elements such as
- Seismic Modelling
- Review of Legacy Data
- Historical regional experience
- Area Scouting
- Verif-i Back office support and Expertise
- Local area considerations
- Obstruction and exclusion zone awareness
- Well data
- Contractor requirements for RFQs and ITTs
Verif-i Survey Designers are experts in the leading software for survey design. We can pair the candidate with the software expertise to match your organization’s software preferences.