At Verif-i we offer in-depth training for all our products
Record event times with microsecond accuracy
Typically used in production to measure the time break from seismic source controllers to give a precise time stamp for start of records. The time resolution of GPS Synchroniser is 1 nanosecond and the accuracy is typically 1 microsecond.
Some of the key features of the GPS Synchroniser are:
- Measures the GPS or UTC time of events
- Uncorrected Lat & Long also recorded
- Results stored on internal 2 GB SD card
- Retrigger time 250 ms (max of 4 events per second)
- Uses GPS and GLONASS constellations
- Opto isolated, TTL or closure inputs available
- Constant monitoring or quick checks
- Programmed and downloaded via USB
- Autonomous operation
- Rugged construction
The units can either be used on their own to derive an absolute independent event time or multiple units can be used to compare timing of different remote events.
The GPS Sync operates from 12 volts or can be powered via the supplied USB cable and comes complete with its own magnetic GPS antenna with 3 metre cable for completely independent checks of timing systems. Alternatively the GPS signal can be supplied by a suitable third party GPS antenna, e.g. from a splitter in the instrument room.
- GPS Sync instrument
- GNSS antenna with 3 metre cable
- 1 metre USB cable terminated with USB A plug
- 1 metre 12 V power cable terminated with 4 mm banana plugs
- 1 metre opto isolated trigger cable terminated with BNC connector
- Hard carry case
- Software on USB memory stick
- 1 metre TTL trigger cable terminated with BNC connector
- 1 metre closure trigger cable terminated with BNC connector
- 3 metre antenna cable for use with external GNSS antenna terminated with N type connector
To obtain additional information about the GPS Synchroniser, please CONTACT US.