Sandwich Box Vibrator Test System
“Gold standard” for vibrator tests provides more information than radio, wireline similarities or internal analysis.
Some of the key features of the Sandwich box are:
- Works with Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Acquisition using independent accelerometers
- Fully independent analysis
- Quick and easy to use
- Single cable between Sandwich Box and vibrator
- DC to 1600 Hz bandwidth
- Automatic start time error determination
- Single page plot of all graphical results
- Completely PC controlled
- Rugged construction for use in adverse conditions
Other forms of vibrator QC use the vibrator controller accelerometers to measure vibrator motion but the Sandwich Box system includes external accelerometers which are used to independently record vibrator motion, thus providing a check of the whole vibrator system including its accelerometers.
The Sandwich Box system calculates the time difference between the vibrator and recording truck reference sweeps (when available) to determine vibrator sweep start delay and minimise vibrator timing errors.
The system allows a comprehensive evaluation of vibrator operation without specialised knowledge of vibrators or computers. The software features an intuitive user interface and automated data processing.
To obtain additional information about the Sandwich Box, please CONTACT US.
Sandwich Box Brochure
Send file to: